Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Events

Already this summer many things have happend. I graduated from Salt Lake Community College with an associates in General Studies. I have spent the last two years playing volleyball for the SLCC Womens Volleyball team where we were ranked #1 in the Nation and went to the National Tournament, We came home ranked #3 in the nation which was a dissapointment to all of us but quite an achievement for the SLCC team. I started working a full time job and a part time job to pay for tution and housing up at Utah State. I work roughly 55 hours a week which has been tough but it will be worth it in the end. On May 10, 2008 my Grandpa Peterson passed away unexpectedly, it has been a hard last couple of weeks and many tears have been shed by my self and many of my family members. My Grandpa was a great man and taught me much about life. I am grateful that I was able to know him and learn many many things from him. I will forever miss him. Besides working I am planning a few trips over the summer. One to Arches with my two best friends where I plan to take more pictures then ever before, and the other to Lake Powell with my family including cousins, aunts, uncles and hopefully my grandma. I am looking forward to warmer weather and can't wait to take a vacation!

No comments: