Friday, September 19, 2008

Go Aggies!!




Well the first four weeks of school have come and gone. In the mean time my new roommates and I have had a blast! I was nervous about living with people I didn't know but my new roomies, Jordan and Kim are simply awesome! We hit it off from the beginning and have become really good friends. We all love to laugh so there is always laughter coming from our apartment. Jordan loves to try her hardest to get me out of the habit of going to bed early (and by early I mean 10:30) and I must say it is working. It is just a good thing that I don't have class early in the morning so that I can still sleep in once in a while. Last weekend Deb,Jordan, and I went to the first home football game of the season. Utah State vs. Utah. Yes we lost, horribly but it was still fun to go and watch Deb freak out every time the Aggies fumbled the ball. We left a little before the fourth quarter started because I had to get to work. Which was fine, not really a sacrifice at all. So even though the Aggies lost it was still fun to put on our game day shirts and join the crowd. Even if your team sucks you can never have too much team spirit! We took a few pictures of us at the game. Kim didn't come cause she decided to go on a date that night so she missed out on the Kodak moments.... But I am sure there will be plenty more to come.

4 comments:

Deborah Neville said...

I don't freak out...I'm just ...very...enthusiastic, that's all. and it was a very bad game where USU is concerned. But we did have fun didn't we? you didn't tell everyone that you are now a burping sister. that is very important knowledge all should have. ;)

Suspension Bridges said...

About time you added another post. Sounds like you had fun. Should have gone to this weekends game I heard they won.

MeganKalynn said...

I'm glad youre enjoying it so much up there!

p.s. you need to have another little photo shoot thingy cuz i love your pictures!!!

Halee D. said...

Hey you! How are you doing? How's your mom and sisters doing? I miss you guys! Well I hope everything is going good, enjoy everything while you can!