Monday, January 4, 2010

A Look Back Through 2009

So lately I've been pretty bad at blogging. My life really isn't that interesting, but I make the most of it. 2009 was a great year, It flew by. I blinked and it was over. I'm grateful for the new friends that I made, Friends that I grew closer to, lessons I was able to learn and experiences that taught me so much. 2009 was one crazy year!Here are a few pictures to highlight 2009.


First time snowboarding!


My 21st Birthday!!


I finished up another two semesters at Utah State... only 3 more to go!




I went to Scotland for Study Abroad!


Was asked to serve in the USU 5th Stake, 47th Ward, 1st Relief Society Presidency! I love these girls!


Realized that best friends are the greatest things on EARTH!




Went to my first haunted corn maze! So much fun!




Went the The Secondhand Serenade Concert!




Went to dinner to celebrate birthdays!




Built Gingerbread houses!



New baby nephew, Ezek Richard Thompson... aka Baby Zeek

I also had one of the best Christmas's and New Years of all time, but have failed to put the pictures on my computer yet. Thanks to everyone who made it a great year! I love you all! Lets hope 2010 will be just as great!

3 comments:

Suspension Bridges said...

christmas was totally great because I was there.

Brenda said...

Thanks for letting me be part of so many things in 2009 it was quite great if I do say so myself. I'm already plotting what will happen in 2010!

MeganKalynn said...

That sounds like such an amazing year! Wow!

I can't believe you went to scotland!!! Jealous!