Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Busy Summer

This summer has got to be the busiest summer I have ever encountered. We started it off by moving into a new apartment. I am so happy to be out of the flood ridden and bug infested basement apartment that we lived in before. We now live in a two bedroom apartment that is right next to campus! It is by far so much better then where we were living before. Besides moving, this summer has been full of driving and living out of suitcases. Andrew works in Kaysville, so he commutes to work about 2 or 3 days a week. The rest of the days we drive down to Kaysville and have been staying with Andrew's Mom. It has been a blessing for her to let us stay there so often, but I must say, there is no place like home. I love coming home to our apartment and being in our own place. It is hard sometimes to feel like a newly married couple when we have no time to our selves. It has also been a blessing for me to be working for the University of Utah, on a project that allows me to work from home most of the time. It has ensured that I can work wherever we are staying at the moment, and I don't have to commute to Salt Lake everyday. Besides driving back and forth from Logan to Kaysville we had the chance to go to Flaming Gorge with Andrew's family for a few days. It was nice to get away and be on the lake. My summers are never complete without a few boating trips and I am happy that we got one in. Hopefully there will be more to come in the next few months. Currently, I am on the search for a full time job in Logan. Having graduated this May, but still living in Logan for the next two years while Andrew finishes School, has not given me much hope for finding a Photography Job. So hopefully something will come along, and I will be able to do my own photography business on the side to make a little extra money. Anyways, We have a few more trips planned for the summer so when those come along I will try to update a little quicker. As for now, I hope you enjoy a few pictures of Flaming Gorge, and my Graduation!
Getting ready to go rafting down the green river! It was fun, and very very cold!

Red Canyon

Hip hip hooray! It's Graduation Day!

1 comment:

Chelesa Prettyman said...

Hey! my address is 8663 Baypine rd ste 102 Jax, Fl 32256
love you!
ps. you should check out my other blog too! http://missionarystudies.blogspot.com/
love sis p!