Monday, May 21, 2012

New Jersey/New York

Well I can officially make New York of my list of places to visit! Andrew and I had a blast spending a few days in the Big Apple with The Thatchers! They make excellent travel buddies! We Visited many places in New Jersey, Mike served his mission there so we has able to take us around to the sights and he did a great job of driving us around every where. We did as much as we could in NY, going to the top of the Empire State Building, Eating a hot dog from a street cart, going to central park, seeing the Manhattan temple and going to Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. We also went to the 9/11 memorial which was really cool. They are still constructing it but once it is complete it will be a way cool place. We ate lots of pizza, and tried to eat at places that we don't have in Utah. We had a great time and made lots of fun memories. I loved going to the Phantom of the Opera, it was probably the highlight of the trip for me. Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty was also really cool. Over all we had a great trip but I am happy to be back in Utah. I like my little bubble, and small city.

No comments: