Sunday, February 26, 2012

NYC!!!

So not much has happened with us lately, Andrew is starting to get burned out with school, and I think we are both looking forward to spring break. Hopefully we will get to do something fun, and he can take a break from all his homework and studying. One bit of exciting news for us is that we are going to New York in May! I am so excited!!! I have always wanted to go to NYC, and you better believe my camera will be my best friend while we are there. I am so excited for all the fun things we are going to do and for the time we will get to spend together and with our good friends Mike and Brenda, our designated travel buddies! We have been wanting to take a trip with Mike and Brenda for a while and we talked about a few options before finally deciding on going to New York. I'm looking forward to posting my pictures and telling you all about it in the future, but for now I will continue to dream about it, and think about what I am going to pack even though it is still over two months away. oh well, it is giving me something to look forward too!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

We are excited too! It will be so much fun!

The Gillen's said...

Exciting! Take lots of pictures, and post them! :)