Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Best Pup Ever

Yesterday my mom called to let me know that our dog, Cosmo, had passed away, this was not too much of a shock because she had been really sick and not eating for about the last month, but after 16 years of having her around you kind of get attached. We got Cosmo shortly after I turned 8, my brother finally convinced my parents to let him get a dog so he went to the pound and picked her out. She was such a spunky dog her whole life and was a very loving animal. I will miss her dancing for cookies, and taking her on walks. I have a lot of good memories of her from over the years, such as, swimming in the canal by our house in Price and having her jump in to rescue us, escaping during our christmas light drive around the different neighborhoods and chasing after her for what seemed like hours, watching her try to be brave and bark at a sheep that got in our back yard when we lived in Price and then promptly running away when the sheep took a step towards her, and many many other great memories. I will miss you Puppy, But I am glad you are in a better place and can once again run around. Rest in peace pup, you are much loved and will be missed.


1 comment:

The Gillen's said...

Oh, it is always hard when you lose a dog. She looks like a lot of fun.