Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time to Craft

Over the last couple of months I've had to find ways to entertain my self, I work part time (very part time) and keeping busy while Andrew is at school can be a challenge sometimes. I don't know when it happened, but I became big on crafting, and especially making wreaths. I guess I got sick of our plain white front door so I have to dress it up a little. I've also found that making wreaths can be pretty cheap, the most expensive wreath I've made so far has been about six dollars. I like to think of my self as a budget crafter. I've made many other little decorations for our apartment for the different holidays but I decided that just posting pictures of my wreaths would be the easiest.
I also made one for February, but I gave that one away to a friend and didn't get a picture of it before I did. I plan on making one for each of the up coming summer months, I have some ideas of what I would like to do so let's see if they actually turn out like I want them too.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Those are so cute!

Deborah Neville said...

You didnt make yourself a Valentines wreath? Now I feel bad. :(

But these all look amazing! and my Valentines wreath is amazing too! Nearly time for you to have your own etsy store.

You ROCK!

The Gillen's said...

How come we are not crafting together? Those are so cute! You should teach me!