Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Concerts, Concerts, Concerts

Last Wednesday I attended my very first concert. I went to Secondhand Serenade, which is one of my favorite alternative rock bands. It was so much fun. It was an out door concert so my friends and I sat on the grass while the other two opening artists played, then once Secondhand Serenade came out we stood up because everyone else stood up and we could no longer see. It was a little cold, that night even though it was June but as we all know the weather this summer hasn't really been summer worthy. Later in the week on Saturday I attended my second concert. This was a local guy that is becoming more well known,he goes by the name of Allred. He is really good and has some really great songs, He was also one of the opening artists at the Secondhand Serenade Concert. The Allred concert was also outside at a place called W-Talent up in sandy, and even though it was warm during the day on Saturday once night fell and the sun had been down for about an hour I started to get cold and by the end of the concert which was about 11:30 I was frozen. So even though I froze at both concerts I still had tons of fun. Now I can no longer say that I haven't been to a concert, and people can stop acting like it is a total atrocity.

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

I am so glad you can now say you have been to TWO concerts. Good for you

Lidia and Steve said...

hey taisita! i didnt know you have a blog... we do too! check it out!