Monday, June 2, 2008

Nothing Much

Well since my weekend was not so unusual I will just give some highlights. Friday night I went to a wedding reception and did a little shopping. Saturday I rode my bike to and from work which round trip is about 10 miles. I have decided to do this on Saturdays because of gas prices and my lack of exercise in the past few weeks. I also went to Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian, which by the way is a really good movie! Sunday was pretty normal I went to church, came home popped in a movie and started scrapbooking. Which I did for the rest of the day besides the two hours that I took a break to eat dinner and play with my niece and nephews who came over to visit. Then I picked up my room and went to bed early. So all in all not a very exciting weekend but much much better then being stuck at work.

No comments: