Monday, June 23, 2008

Just Call Me Four Eyes!

So for the past 7-8 months I have been having chronic headaches, which obviously isn't a good thing. So I finally went to the eye doctor and was told that I am farsighted and need glasses to read and work on the computer, or basically anything close up. I just got my glasses today and I feel like a total nerd. I am not used to them and they are driving me a little bit insane but i suppose if they help with the headaches then they will be useful. Everything looks so weird through them. Kind of like every thing around me has grown a few inches. its is quite random and when i look through them at things far away everything is blurry, because they aren't meant for things that are far away. So in order to look at things far away with out getting sick to my stomach i have to take them off or slide them down my nose like an old lady. I am not going to say that i like them cause at the moment i don't. I guess they will just take some getting used too.

1 comment:

Suspension Bridges said...

You should have posted pictures. Welcome to the club.